Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 90

Thread: About the Avatar's

  1. #61
    Inactive Member tiringil's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2003
    Posts
    20
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    XD yes, it is. It seemed like everyone was using it at various places all over the net. Being clich? is fuuun~

  2. #62
    Inactive Member ^fluffy^'s Avatar
    Join Date
    November 25th, 2002
    Posts
    41
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hehe~~ actually i made an avatar out of that image as well and gonna use it somewhere soon [img]tongue.gif[/img] it's just such a waste to not use it

  3. #63
    Inactive Member Lamasu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 5th, 2003
    Posts
    85
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    New Avatar - enough with that fluffy Utena stuff. *not in a fluffy mood right now*

    I'll try and make it better later its a bit of a late night hastey Avatar. but its suits my new nasty obssession [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

    I would say I don't really read a lot of Tori Maia - but I do...I have this dream of dressing as Sumiya for yaoi con but he is kinda shirtless and my chest may be small but its still a girl chest which will ruin the effect - damn! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ October 12, 2003 06:06 PM: Message edited by: Lamasu ]</font>

  4. #64
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Love the new avatar Lamasu...

    ^_~ Its so naughtay XD

  5. #65
    Inactive Member jadey's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2003
    Posts
    344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ......how do you make the evil eye..>_<..no... *_*....@[email protected] that one.
    @[email protected] all of you

    im jealous of everyone's pretty ava's....thats im going to have to make a new one. a great one. one with power so awesome...it will be the ava to rule all other avas!!!!

    ...*looks around*...yah srry, too much lord of the rings. watched that movie like 5 times in 3 days....but i am gunna make a new ava..eventually

  6. #66
    Inactive Member Crystallyne's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2003
    Posts
    152
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm slightly jealous too, but I think I'll stick with this one for a while. Maybe. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    Don't worry, jadey, I'm sure you'll make a great new avatar.

    @Lamasu: Where's that new one from? *blushes in ingnorance*

    ~Crystal
    (who is now wondering about her own avatar...)

  7. #67
    Inactive Member rion chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 12th, 2003
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Unhappy

    i don?t get it [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]

  8. #68
    Inactive Member Lamasu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 5th, 2003
    Posts
    85
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    aah - my avatar is from a nasty little yaoi BDSM manga series by Tori Maia whom I currently adore - its all set in this S&M club called Hoshi no Yakata (palace of stars?) and Sumiya is one of their no. 1 guys and I am currently really in love with him and want to be his slave >_< because he won't let me have him as pet ;_; .

    the avatar is from a cover of one of her doujinshis - and its yumyumyum ^_^

    anyhoo its really explicit but also really gorgeous and I should be ashamed of myslef for reading such deranged smut *sends herself to bed without dinner*

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ October 14, 2003 06:11 PM: Message edited by: Lamasu ]</font>

  9. #69
    Inactive Member rev.tsukiyama's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 27th, 2002
    Posts
    273
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    :glomps lamasu's avatar:

    Just updated mine. ^^V
    What I like to think the inner me would look like. A camp man with bleached eyebrows.

    Anyway...moving on. We should keep some sort of avatar museum or something. Everyones changing do often these days. 'Avatars - the new pop art!'

    I'm a photoshop6 user, too, btw.

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ October 17, 2003 04:23 PM: Message edited by: tsukiyama ]</font>

  10. #70
    Inactive Member jadey's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2003
    Posts
    344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yah....an ava museum that would be cool. hehe my edit program of choice..............*drum roll*...publisher

    hehe its all i got...i may be getting adobe something big point o, when i get an official lap top for my new job!!! (hehe.....I work as the creative adivisor for the international dep. of uni. of rhode island...pretty nifty eh ^_^..i came up with the cool title myself)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •